VISA TO NEPAL
You are here: Visa Center -> Visas -> Nepal
Visa Center is a non-government
body which allows for Nepali Visa applicants to apply for Nepali Visa
through localized offices in New York, Washington, Houston and San Francisco.
No waiting in lines at Nepali Embassy and Consulate |
Nepal Visa Applications are always up to date | Requirements for Nepal visa are current;
Expedited Service gets you fast Nepali visa | Low service fees start at $20
Nepal Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
|4 Business Days|
|Tourist Multiple entry up to 30 days||$120.00|
|Tourist Multiple entry up to 90 days||$180.00|
|Business Multiple entry up to 30 days||$120.00|
|Business Multiple entry up to 90 days||$180.00|
|Business Multiple entry up to 15 days||$105.00|
|Tourist Multiple entry up to 15 days||$105.00|
Nepal Visa Requirements
- Original, signed United States passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- One color passport-type photo against white background. (Photo facility is available at all Visa Centers for $10).
- Filled-out and signed Nepal visa application form.
- Note: Tourists
traveling by car should possess a valid Passage de Carnet.
- Persons with dual citizenship, one of which is US, must apply with their US passports only.
Applicants with other than US passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident status in USA
For Business Visa
- Business Letter. A business letter from the sending company in the US. The letter should be printed on the company letterhead stationery, addressed to "The Consulate of Nepal, Visa Section", and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above). The business letter must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Briefly introduce the applicant (please specify employment status/position held in the company by applicant).
- State the nature of the business to be conducted (ie. business meetings, contract negotiations, etc.) and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in Nepal.
- Specify the type and desired validity of the visa (ie. a one year multiple entry business visa).
- Guarantee of sufficient funds for travel.